Courtenay's Pasta Salad. This Tri Color Pasta Salad is a quick and easy rotini pasta salad that is great for picnics and potlucks! We especially love making this tri colored pasta salad when entertaining or. This Chicken Pasta salad is full of flavor and easy to make!
It's a great recipe for entertaining and it's a must make Thanksgiving Recipe, even use leftover deviled eggs. This pasta salad has a nice crunch to it. I really like the variety of flavors and textures in here. You can create Courtenay's Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Courtenay's Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 medium of red pepper.
- You need 1 medium of yellow pepper.
- It’s 1 medium of orange pepper.
- You need 1 box of pasta.
- You need 1/4 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1 dozen of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of sundried tomato pesto.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of greek seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery.
This pasta salad would actually be a great thing to take on a picnic (as long as you keep it in the cooler). Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy!
Courtenay's Pasta Salad Preparation
- Boil water in a medium-large sized pot, add full box of noodles. Turn burner to half the amount of heat. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables into the pot with the noodles, simmer for 2-3 minutes until veggies are cooked (celery is cooked but still crunchy).
- Strain water; put noodles and veggies in a large bowl, mix in sundried tomato pesto, seasonings, and olive oil..
- Add tomato and tuna if desired. Eat and enjoy!.
A light bow-tie pasta salad with ranch dressing and cucumber has only four ingredients..pasta salads, creamy pasta salads, no-mayo pasta salads, and pasta salad dressing recipes. Chickpea Pasta Salad in a Jar. Good Housekeeping has recipes for all your favorite pasta salads for dinner tonight. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell Because pasta salad is eaten cold, the flavors tend to get muted so you want to make sure your pasta is well-salted as it cooks. Quick and easy pasta salad recipe.