Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad.
You can cook Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box of Rotini Pasta.
- Prepare 1 packages of Powdered Ranch Dressing Mix.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of purple onion.
- It’s 1 packages of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 box of frozen peas.
- You need 1 can of baby shrimp (optional).
Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad Step by step
- Cook pasta el dente according to direction. Throw box of peas in with the noodles to cook..
- Prepare Ranch Dressing according to directions and set in fridge..
- Chop Tomato, cucumber, red onion. Cube the cheddar cheese. Use as much or little red onion to your taste..
- When pasta is done drain and rinse with cold water..
- In a large bowl combine pasta, veggies/cheese and dressing. Mix well and salt and pepper to taste..