Lobster poached in vanilla bean butter served with saffron, sweet pea risotto.
You can cook Lobster poached in vanilla bean butter served with saffron, sweet pea risotto using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lobster poached in vanilla bean butter served with saffron, sweet pea risotto
- It’s of vanilla butter.
- You need 1 lb of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of split vanilla bean.
- Prepare of saffron risotto.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of arborio rice.
- It’s 5 cup of seafood broth.
- It’s 3 tbsp of shredded parm.
- You need 1 pinch of saffron.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of shallot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic.
Lobster poached in vanilla bean butter served with saffron, sweet pea risotto step by step
- vanilla butter turn stove on lowest setting. place butter and vanilla bean in small sauce pot and put on stove let warm for at least 30 min before use..
- risotto place suace pan on med/low on the stove. place oil and rice in pan and toast for 7/10 min..
- place minced shallot and garlic in rice pan toast 5 more min.
- thrown in pinch of saffron and slowly start to pour stock into rice. pour about a cup at a time and stir slowly. this is whats going to give our rice its creamy texture salt and pepper to taste.
- about five min before rice is ready add shredded parm and sweet peas.
- Lobster place two shelled lobster tails in warm butter for about 7/9 min remove from butter slice into rounds.
- Plating place risotto on plate. lay lobster rounds on top of rice garnish with saffron, finishing salt and pepper. serve with poaching butter.