Chicken Ratatouille with Rice.
You can create Chicken Ratatouille with Rice using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Ratatouille with Rice
- Prepare 1 ounce of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of of a onion – ½ inch dice.
- It’s 1/2 of of a green bell pepper — ½ inch dice.
- You need 1/2 of of a red bell pepper — ½ inch dice.
- It’s 4 of small white mushrooms — sliced.
- It’s 1/2 half of a small yellow squash — ½ inch dice.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a zucchini — ½ inch dice.
- You need 4 ounces of cherry tomatoes – cut into quarters.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of diced tomatoes with juice.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of tomato sauce.
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare 5 of boneless skinless thighs.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- You need 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Chicken Ratatouille with Rice Preparation
- Chicken needs to be trimmed of excess fat, coated with oil, and seasoned..
- Place on a baking pan and baked for about 25 minutes. Until it reached 165 degrees internal temperature..
- Dice up the cooked chicken into bite size pieces..
- Saute the onion in the olive oil until translucent. in a large sauce pan.
- Add the peppers, mushrooms,cherry tomatoes and squash and saute until tender, approximately 5 minutes..
- Add seasonings stock,diced tomatoes in juice and tomato sauce and cooked chicken then simmer for 15 minutes..
- Adjust seasonings as needed..
- Add 2 cups of stock to 1 cup of rice cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes fluff with a fork..