Instant Pot Frozen Prime Rib.
You can cook Instant Pot Frozen Prime Rib using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Frozen Prime Rib
- You need 3 Pound of Standing Rib Roast Prime Rib.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- It’s 1 of Heaping Tablespoons of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Garlic minced.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Butter Unsalted.
- You need 3 Cup of Beef Broth.
Instant Pot Frozen Prime Rib instructions
- Put trivet inside pressure cooker with your frozen roast on top..
- Pour broth over the top, sprinkle in onions and put any and all seasonings you like on top of your meat..
- Close lid and steam valve and set to high pressure for 90 minutes followed by a natural release. (NoteL If the weight of your roast differs, adjust by 10 minutes per pound.- 2 lbs = 80 minutes- 4 lbs = 100 minutes).
- Remove Roast from instant pot. Mix the butter and garlic in a bowl, and rub it all over the meat..
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat with a little oil. Brown each side of the roast. You can also place under a broiler in the oven if you want to brown it that way. Reserve drippings and place the meat under a little foil on a cutting board. Go to the gravy steps..
- Slice meat into 3/4-inch-thick slices. Season with coarse salt to taste along with any drippings turned to gravy, and serve..