Anything goes pasta salad. Light and fresh, pasta salad is perfect for summertime. It's a quick and easy to make dish to bring to a cookout or potluck. Pasta salad is also hardy enough to be a light summer dinner.
Rainbow pasta-cooked till almost done Pepperoni-cut up Cucumber-cut up Green, red, or regular onion-cut up Mushrooms-cut up Cauliflower-cut up Tomato-cut up Zesty Italian dressing Salad Supreme Seasoning. Quick Zucchini & CherryTomato Pasta Salad. Almost anything goes with pasta salad! You can have Anything goes pasta salad using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Anything goes pasta salad
- It’s of For the salad.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot, sliced.
- It’s 3/4 packages of sliced button mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of sliced sun dried tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas, defrosted.
- You need 1/2 cup of pine nuts, toasted.
- It’s 2 small of packages of tortellini (I used one plain cheese and one spinach and cheese).
- It’s of For the dressing.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Italian dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
I like cold pasta salad in the summer with a panini (grilled sandwich), regular sandwich, tortilla roll ups, grilled hot dogs, hamburgers, a grilled chicken marinated in Italian dressing. Since this pasta salad has no mayonnaise, you don't have to worry (as much) about spoilage while What else can you add to pasta salad? Here are some of my favorite You can also add anything else that interests you. A wide variety of goes pasta salad options are available to you, such as eco-friendly, disposable.
Anything goes pasta salad Instructions
- Boil tortellini according to o instructions.
- Chop up then banche broccoli in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Chop up carrots and onion, set aside.
- Toast pine nuts until golden then set aside.
- Sauteé mushrooms in extra EVOO. After a couple of minutes add sun dried tomatoes and garlic. Continue to sauteé until the mushrooms are soft and golden. Take off heat and set aside.
- In a smallish bowl, mix up dressing ingredients.
- Mix together all the veggies and tortellini in a big bowl then add dressing (use as much or as little dressing as you like!).
- Add parmesan cheese ontop (if you want!) Serve at room temperature and enjoy :).
Anything can go in this salad, so it's a perfect way to get rid of the leftovers from my previous cooking. Anything Goes Pasta is a community recipe submitted by anacabana and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe. Pour over your cooked pasta and grate over applewood smoked cheese and serve – mmmmmmmm. This addictive Tortellini Pasta Salad is tossed with a flavorful homemade dressing and is sure to vanish quickly at your next party or BBQ! Despite the fact that a good number of us are still relying on our heater for warmth, it's Spring, glorious Spring!