Southwestern pasta salad. This Southwestern pasta salad was my favorite! I usually make an easy vegan pasta salad with Italian dressing, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and artichokes. This is the usual pasta salad I bring to.
I created this southwestern pasta salad for a friend of mine who owns a catering business. I was told it was a hit at her events and it's now among the most-requested dishes. How to make easy Vegan Southwestern Pasta Salad with Mac , black beans Easy Side Salad for the weekend. You can create Southwestern pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwestern pasta salad
- It’s 1/2 can of black beans.
- It’s 1/2 lb of roasted corn.
- It’s 3 each of red peppers roasted.
- It’s 3 each of green pepper.
- Prepare 5 each of Roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1 each of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of bag of macaroni noodles.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 can of Chipotle in adobo sauce.
Toss your favorite pasta, corn, onions, tomatoes, peppers, black beans or other beans. While browsing for a pasta salad recipe, I found Inez Willenborg's Homestyle Macaroni Salad. Southwestern Pasta Salad – Packed with healthy vegetables and coated with a flavorful homemade southwestern dressing. Southwest Pasta Salad – Easy, healthy and full of Mexican flavors!
Southwestern pasta salad Instructions
- Cook noodles as directed on bag then cool them off.
- As noodles are cooking dice up your green peppers, tomatoes, roasted red peppers, and red onion..
- You can find roasted corn at trader Joe's market or just make your own.
- Now when noodles are cooled down add mayo as needed …Chipotle adobo sauce and a pepper if you want it to be more spicy ..pretty much add to your taste.
- Toss all ingredients together and let sit in fridge for about 15 min or longer and then serve.
Tossed in a delicious and How fun is this! Loving this tasty southwestern twist on pasta salad and that I always have all the. Southwestern Salad. featured in Make-Ahead Mason Jar Salads For The Week. Slowly add olive oil until emulsified and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss the salad with the dressing and add cilantro.