Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style
- It’s 4 1/2 Cups of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 Cubes of Butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of packed Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Vanilla.
- You need 4 of large Eggs.
- You need 12 oz. of Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 12 oz. of M&Ms (red&green).
Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 375°.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir together and set aside..
- In a large bowl,, mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy..
- Add eggs to wet ingredients in large bowl and mix slightly. (If you over mix, it will change texture of cookie)..
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients in large bowl. Again, only mix until flour is absorbed. Do not over mix..
- Add chocolate chips and M&Ms at this time stirring only enough to distribute the chips and candy..
- Spoon by round teaspoons full (or use a small cookie scoop) onto the ungreased baking sheet pan..
- Bake @375° for 9 to 11 minutes depending on heat of your oven. Watch as they bake. They will seem too soft at first, but will continue to cook as they sit on the baking sheet. They firm up quickly as they cool. (Soft n Chewy is the goal).