Cast iron onion garlic fried potatoes.
You can have Cast iron onion garlic fried potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cast iron onion garlic fried potatoes
- You need 8 of medium sized white potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced fine.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cloves of fresh garlic mined very fine.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
Cast iron onion garlic fried potatoes instructions
- In a large pot of water peel your potatoes and cut in half. Boil until you can poke a fork in them. Remove from heat and rinse in cool water. Allow to cool completely..
- Place butter in a medium or large sized cast iron skillet and sauté the onion and garlic until onion is translucent..
- Cut potato halves into slices as thin as you wish. Turn up heat to medium high and cook potatoes until crispy and brown. Stir in seasonings midway..