Beginner's Juicy Air Fryer Chicken.
You can have Beginner's Juicy Air Fryer Chicken using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beginner's Juicy Air Fryer Chicken
- You need of Brining.
- You need 2 of Chicken Thighs.
- You need of Water.
- You need 3-4 Tbsp of Salt.
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s of Pepper, to taste.
- Prepare of Garlic powder (optional).
- It’s of Dried mixed herbs (optional).
Beginner's Juicy Air Fryer Chicken step by step
- Get a small container that will fit the chicken snugly in the water, submerged slightly. Add salt underneath, all around and on the chicken. Place it back in the fridge and brine for 2 hours..
- Combine the marinade ingredients. Sprinkle garlic powder and/or mixed herbs if desired..
- Drain the brine water. Dip or spoon over the marinade on the chicken. Cover with marinade generously. Add some underneath the skin too. Leave a few minutes to absorb..
- Pre-heat the Air Fryer for 5 minutes..
- Add the chicken to the Air Fryer basket. Keep some space in between them. Set the temp to 180•C. Cook for 13 minutes with the skin side up. Baste with marinade as desired..
- Flip the chicken to the other side and cook for 7 minutes. Baste as desired..
- Lower temp to 160•C and continue cooking for 6 minutes..
- When the time is up, rest chicken a couple minutes before serving Enjoy- yummy, moist and juicy chicken!.