Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad. Fresh basil leaves and organic tomatoes dress long thin pasta that's as delish as restaurant fare. Italian Sausage with Tomatoes and Penne. Spaghetti with Tomatoes and Garlic-Basil Oil.
Freshly shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired. Bring water to a boil for the pasta. Angel Hair with Tomatoes Basil and Garlic. You can cook Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic (or frozen garlic cubes).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil (or frozen basil cubes).
- It’s 1 of plum tomato (diced).
- You need 1 bag of brown rice spaghetti pasta or angel hair pasta.
This angel hair pasta recipe is probably one of the quickest you can find. Add in-season vegetables from your garden to add color and crunch. A light and delicious pasta dish for any occasion. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the tomato concassé, tomato base, chopped basil, and the salt.
Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad Instructions
- Break the spaghetti pasta in half and cook according to package directions..
- In a small pot saute 2 cloves garlic in 1/2 cup oil..
- Add black pepper, salt and basil..
- Add diced tomatoes and cook a few minutes until soft. Keep stirring so nothing sticks to bottom of pot..
- Mix the tomato basil mixture into the drained spaghetti. Enjoy!.
Return the skillet to the heat and simmer over medium-high heat until some of the moisture from the tomatoes evaporates. How to Make Angel Hair Tomato Basil Toss. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. Toss tomato mixture with hot pasta, adding bacon or other cooked meats at this time. Angel Hair Pasta With Spinach And Tomatoes Recipes.