Irish Minty Peas.
You can cook Irish Minty Peas using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Irish Minty Peas
- It’s 1 lb of peas.
- Prepare 3/4 oz of mint; minced.
- You need 1 of white onion; minced.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and white pepper.
Irish Minty Peas instructions
- Melt butter slowly in a saute pan. Add onions. Sweat until translucent. Add peas. Season. Toss. Add mint. Toss..
- Variations; Mushrooms, shallots, mustard, malt vinegar, parsley, horseradish, cilantro, lemon, garlic, whiskey, beer, bacon.