Organic Lemon Ginger Sesame Pasta Salad.
You can make Organic Lemon Ginger Sesame Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Organic Lemon Ginger Sesame Pasta Salad
- You need of Organic.
- Prepare 1 of Hard boiled egg (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Boneless skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Culinary Treasure,s Organic Lemon Ginger Sesame dressing / marinade (Costco).
- It’s 2 of radishes, thinly sliced.
- You need 3/4 of Carrot (average sized), shredded.
- You need 1 of Green onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of Spinach (fresh), cut into 2" pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of Broccoli rabe, cut into 2" pieces.
- Prepare 4 cup of Kale, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 packages of Whole wheat spaghetti pasta (16 oz. pkg.).
Organic Lemon Ginger Sesame Pasta Salad Step by step
- Cook pasta as directed on package..
- Using a nonstick skillet over medium heat add lemon ginger sesame dressing / marinade and sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts. Cook until chicken breast is opaque..
- Once chicken breast is done, add the vegetables (stirring constantly) and cook until vegetables are wilted..
- Drain cooked pasta and rinse off in cold water..
- Combine pasta and vegetable mixture. Plate and garnish. Serve at room temperature..