Greek Pasta Salad. I thought this was the best greek pasta salad I have tried so far. There was exactly the right amount of dressing. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck!
Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta! We've got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed with pasta and a lemony dressing. Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. You can have Greek Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked pasta.
- You need 5 small of sweet peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 large of cucumber, peeled & chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of feta.
- It’s 7 medium of pepperoncini peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kalamata olives.
- Prepare 1 can of artichoke hearts, quartered.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? This Greek Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the best! A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors. Greek Pasta Salad is a light, fresh and easy summer salad full of sweet tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, olives and feta cheese all tossed in a homemade dressing!
Greek Pasta Salad Step by step
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Cool. Meanwhile, prep all your veggies, set aside. In a small bowl or jar with a lid; combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt & pepper. Whisk in bowl or put mid on jar and shake vigorously..
- Once pasta is cool enough to handle, place in large bowl with the veggies, cheese, and dressing. Toss the pasta sauce until everything to coated with dressing..
- This makes 5 one cup servings. 246 calories/7 grams of protein per serving..
Loaded with fresh vegetables, feta cheese, and tossed with a lemon herb dressing. This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering! When you take Greek salad ingredients and add. This Greek Pasta Salad is the salad you want to be seen with – and stuff your face with.