Creamy Italian Pasta Salad. Creamy Italian Pasta Salad, the perfect Summer Pasta recipe made with fresh tomatoes, avocado, zucchini and herbs and a deliciously creamy Homemade Italian Dressing. You saved Creamy Italian Pasta Salad to your Favorites. Creamy Italian Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Toss a zesty Italian yogurt dressing with tomatoes, zucchini and pasta for a colorful and delicious salad. I have accumulated some delicious recipes that serve large numbers, like this colorful and delicious pasta salad. The flavors blend so well, and there's plenty of creamy dressing. -Marlene Muckenhirn Delano, Minnesota. You can create Creamy Italian Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 packages of radiatore pasta.
- You need 1 1/2 packages of pepperoni, quartered.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion.
- You need 2 of bell peppers.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- It’s 4 of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
My recipe for the BEST Creamy Italian Pasta Salad consist of garden spiral pasta, fresh vegetables, and feta cheese. I made a simple creamy Italian dressing made from a couple cups of Italian Dressing and Miracle Whip. I didn't use any seasoning, because the Italian dressing was plenty for me. Homemade creamy Italian dressing combined with artichokes hearts, black olives, grape tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, roasted red peppers and gluten-free rotini pasta.
Creamy Italian Pasta Salad Preparation
- Boil pasta until done.
- Chop all ingredients and put into a large bowl..
- Drain pasta and run under cold water until pasta is cold. Shake off excess water..
- Add pasta to bowl and add mayonnaise and dressing. Toss well..
A perfect gluten-free creamy Italian pasta salad for your next cookout or family get together. A summer classic that everyone loves! If you like simple pasta salads you should try this. I love this in the summer but you could have this any time. I didn't see any other recipes like this that used both dressings so I thought I'd share mine.