Roasted Garlic Pasta Salad. This Pomodoro Pasta Salad is loaded with flavor! Chunks of roasted garlic, olives, cherry tomatoes and fresh Parmesan make this easy salad a pot-luck So making this roasted garlic Pomodoro Pasta salad was an easy decision. Whether it's served hot or cold, or if you're like my kids and like to snack.
Roasted garlic and butter, blended together, form the base of this versatile pasta dish that combines bucatini, mushrooms, and roasted tomatoes. Macaroni and Goat Cheese with Roasted Red Peppers. This simple pasta recipe tastes anything but basic when tossed with roasted garlic. You can make Roasted Garlic Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Garlic Pasta Salad
- You need 3 head of garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of farfalle pasta.
- Prepare 15 oz of ricotta.
- Prepare 2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 cup of black olives, sliced.
- You need 2 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Top with Parmesan and fresh herbs, and you've got dinner that the whole family will enjoy together. Serve this roasted garlic spaghetti with an Italian tossed salad. Pasta with Roasted Garlic & Tomatoes. Here's a simple sauce with just four ingredients, and it's savory enough for a fancy party.
Roasted Garlic Pasta Salad Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F..
- Slice the tops off the garlic heads. Drizzle with olive oil and place in the center of a large square of foil and fold to seal..
- Place the packets in a baking pan and roast for 1 hour, or until the garlic is very soft. Let cool..
- Cook the pasta according to directions. Put frozen peas in collider and drain pasta on top. Move to a large bowl..
- When garlic has cooled, squeeze garlic into a bowl with the ricotta, salt, and pepper. Whisk until the garlic is well-incorporated..
- Pour the ricotta mixture over the pasta and add the tomatoes and olives. Toss to coat..
I use bow tie pasta, but penne works, too. — Aysha Schurman, Ammon, Idaho. This pasta salad makes a quick and healthy lunch, or is perfect prepared ahead for a picnic or lunchbox. Enjoy this veggie pesto pasta salad with cucumber, peas, cherry tomatoes and basil for an easy family meal. This version is made with roasted vegetables, cheese and basil. This is a pasta salad, but it is not the mayonnaise-slicked, droopy-noodle kind found on salad bars.