Asian Pasta Salad. A slightly different Asian pasta salad features ground beef and shell pasta combined with napa cabbage, carrots, and green onions, tossed in a tangy red wine vinegar and soy sauce dressing. Wonderful stir-fried veggie, chicken pasta salad that's great served warm or cold. Transfer pasta to a serving bowl and toss with olive oil.
Asian Pasta salad is a perfect side dish for outdoor entertaining or can star as a light main course. This delicious cold noodle salad is perfect for pot-lucks and picnics, just like Bacon Ranch Potato Salad, Old Fashioned Baked Beans, and Homemade Brownies. The salad consists of cooked bow tie pasta, rotisserie chicken, shredded carrot, diced red bell pepper, sliced green onion, and cilantro. You can have Asian Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Pasta Salad
- Prepare 16 oz of Rotini.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Japanese Yum Yum Sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of White Onion (diced).
- You need 1 medium of Carrot (shredded).
- You need 2 tsp of Sambal OeIek.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
The ingredients for the completely irresistible dressing include vegetable oil, sesame oil, seasoned rice vinegar, brown sugar, low sodium soy sauce, and lots of toasted sesame seeds. Asian Pasta Salad is a vegetable lover's dream come true. Purple cabbage, snow peas, green onions, spinach, Napa cabbage, three colours of bell peppers, cucumber, and pea shoots or bean sprouts all make an appearance in large quantities in Asian Pasta Salad. Drain, rinse pasta with cold water and let drain again.
Asian Pasta Salad Instructions
- Cook rotini per box directions and strain..
- In a medium mixing bowl, thoroughly combine cooked rotini and all remaining ingredients until pasta is coated well. You can use store bought yum yum sauce, but there's a great recipe for it below. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341680-japanese-steakhouse-yum-yum-sauce.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours, but is best served after chilling overnight to let flavors soak in..
Whisk together or cover tightly and shake vigorously. Pour mixture over pasta and toss gently. If you are looking for a lunch prep idea, this Easy Asian Pasta Salad is for you. Make it once and enjoy this delicious lunch all week long! The combination of fresh ingredients will make your belly rumble!