My BLT Pasta salad. BLT Pasta Salad turns a classically perfect flavor combo into a fun summer dish that everyone will rave about! Crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato, and rotini pasta are tossed in a creamy homemade dressing to create a flavor combo that you will not be able to get enough of. This BLT pasta salad is full of veggies, pasta and crispy bacon, all tossed in ranch dressing.
This BLT Pasta Salad has bow-tie pasta, bacon, lettuce, and tomato with a creamy ranch dressing. When I asked you guys on Instagram whether you wanted to see this BLT Pasta Salad or The Best Pancakes Ever recipe, the response was an overwhelming vote for this BLT Pasta Salad. Dads like bacon so I thought a bacon, lettuce and tomato summer pasta salad would be a perfect side dish for your Father's Day picnic. You can cook My BLT Pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of My BLT Pasta salad
- Prepare 1 packages of tri-color rotini.
- Prepare 2 of scallion / green onion , sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 10 oz of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 2 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cooked COOLED bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped mild banana peppers.
- You need 1 tbsp of ranch dip mix.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry dill.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
I am really trying to like whole wheat pasta and used it today to give it another chance, but next time I am sticking with what I like for the same. BLT Pasta Salad – delicious Summer pasta salad idea! Bacon, lettuce and tomatoes with farfalle pasta and creamy dressing (no mayo option too!) are like your favorite BLT sandwich toppings in a bowl. This pasta salad takes everything you love about that classic sandwich, then folds it into a summery side that's sure to be a hit at your next potluck.
My BLT Pasta salad Step by step
- Cook bacon, let cool then chop..
- Cook pasta according to directions. Rinse and let cool.
- Mix mayo, yogurt, scallion ranch mix and dill in a large bowl.
- Add chopped tomato, pasta, chopped banana peppers, bacon and spinach to dressing..
- Mix well chill and serve!! Sometimes I skip directly to serve ?.
If you're looking to take your regular pasta salad up a notch this summer, look no further than a diner classic for inspiration. The dressing for this BLT pasta salad includes the traditional pasta salad dressing suspects – mayo, a little vinegar (use apple cider if you have it), just Light, fresh, and full of flavor, this BLT Pasta Salad will quickly become one of your go-to summer pasta salads. In case you're looking for a couple of. Make this show-stopping BLT Pasta Salad from Delish.com! In a trifle bowl, layer pasta, bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes.