Garden supreme pasta salad. Making Salad Supreme Pasta Salad is super easy with this pasta salad recipe. Grab your favorite pasta, whether it's penne, rotini or fusilli, and add vegetables like broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, and tomatoes to start your salad supreme. Top with Italian dressing and McCormick Perfect Pinch Salad.
We added so many veggies like broccoli, celery and carrots. You can add cauliflower and zucchini if you like. An Italian pasta salad with meat, cheese, veggies. You can cook Garden supreme pasta salad using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garden supreme pasta salad
- It’s 1 of green pepper finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of long carrot finely diced.
- You need 1 of large red onion finely diced.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms finely diced.
- You need 3 of radishes finely diced.
- You need 32 oz of can of sliced olives.
- You need 1 of english cucumber finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of small head of broccoli broken into small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pepperoncini finely diced.
- It’s 1 packages of pepperoni diced.
- You need 1 packages of cubed colby jack cheese.
- You need 1 packages of grape tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small pack seedless red grapes.
- Prepare 1 lb of favorite shaped pasta.
- Prepare 2 envelope of 1 italian, 1 garlic herb salad seasoning.
- You need of black pepper, garlic & onion powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of miracle whip.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
Try switching out different ingredients, I usually use what I have on hand, so the recipe changes a bit, but this is my favorite version. I like it better when the veggies are chopped small. It takes a long time to chop up the veggies, so sometimes I like to throw. Why is it a Supreme Garden Pasta Salad?
Garden supreme pasta salad Step by step
- Mix all diced veggies & cooked (al dente) pasta in a large bowl.
- In a container with a lid add salad seasoning, oil, vinegar, miracle whip,black pepper, onion & garlic powder together- shake vigorously.
- Pour over veggies & mix well. The longer the salad marinates the deeper the flavor sets in. Enjoy!.
Because it's got so many veggie goodies and crispy bacon to make it amazing! Garden Pasta Salad Recipe Pasta Salad Recipes Healthy Salad Recipes Diet Recipes Healthy Foods Types Of Salad Small Pasta Work Meals Dinner Cheesy Taco Pasta. Everything you love about tacos in a pasta dish! This easy Tex-Mex dinner pasta recipe is made with ground beef, veggies. Reviews for: Photos of Garden Pasta Salad.