Mr Spock's Pasta Salad.
You can create Mr Spock's Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mr Spock's Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box of Rainbow Rotini (12 Oz ).
- Prepare 1 can of garbanzo beans (15.5 oz).
- You need 1 can of 3 bean salad (15 oz).
- You need 1 can of sliced olives ( 4 oz ).
- You need 1 packages of hormel pepperoni minis (5 oz).
- Prepare 1 packages of Colby jack cheese (8 oz).
- Prepare 16 oz of Italian salad dressing (16 oz ) 1 bottle.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
Mr Spock's Pasta Salad Step by step
- Bring water to boil in pot and add rainbow rotini. Cook Rotini pasta until tender. (10 minutes ) Drain water from pasta through strainer. Return pasta to pot..
- Add garbanzo beans, 3 bean salad and olives into the pasta ( drain liquid from cans before adding ) and mix them into the pasta..
- Add in pepperoni bits and mix in.
- Cut and cube the block of Colby jack cheese and mix into salad.
- Add Italian dressing to taste. ( I usually use 3/4 of the bottle or better ).
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and mix. Helps to soften the Italian dressing..
- Refrigerate and let set over night. The pasta will soak in the dressing nicely..