Zesty pasta salad. World's Easiest Pasta Salad – a summer classic that everyone loves! with pasta, tomatoes, cheese A stupidly easy Italian pasta salad with rotini, juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, red onion, salami, olives. A zesty pasta salad with pinto beans, black beans, corn and tomatoes. Great flavorful bean and pasta salad.
This fresh, flavorful zesty Italian pasta salad is loaded with all the favorites – mozzarella, olives, tomatoes, salami, and of course, pasta! It is easy to make and oh so tasty. Reduce the fat with this made-over Zesty Pasta Salad recipe. You can have Zesty pasta salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zesty pasta salad
- It’s 1 packet of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes (halved).
- Prepare 1 bunch of watercress.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of spring onions (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 cup of vintage cheddar (grated).
- Prepare 1 cup of sun-dried tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parsley.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of chilli.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of peppercorns.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rock salt.
There's so much flavor packed into our Zesty Pasta Salad, you may find yourself in disbelief. This summer side dish is pasta salad perfection. Made with rotini pasta, Italian dressing, Parmesan, crisp peppers, olives and red onions, this pasta salad can be made ahead for effortless entertaining. This is doubly good because the pasta and veggies are marinated with Italian dressing, then drained and a mixture of mayonnaise and Parmesan.
Zesty pasta salad Instructions
- Boil the pasta in salted water until soft, drain and set aside to cool..
- In a bowl combine the cooled pasta with the halved cherry tomatoes, vintage cheddar and watercress (pulled apart or chopped). Stir thorughly..
- In a food processor add your sun-dried tomatoes, the juice of one lime, one whole chilli, tablespoon of pepper, teaspoon of rock salt, coarsely chopped parsley and a dash of olive oil. Combine until it is of a smooth(almost creamy) consistency..
- If you're having trouble blending the dressing, add a tablespoon of water to aid in combining the ingredients..
- Once dressing is blended and to taste, pour over your pasta and stir through, ensuring all pasta is covered..
- Garnish with fresh watercress leaves and two wedges of lime..
Combining the coolness of a salad and the zesty seasonings of pizza, this salad is perfect for a summer get together. Zesty Potluck Pasta Salad (Featured below) – This simple summer salad is easy to make and gets a nice kick from fresh tomatoes and Italian dressing. Greek Salad – A nicely dressed tossed salad is. This easy pasta salad stays fresh for days and just gets better with time. Have a little extra dressing on hand to freshen it up and serve again!