Peas w/ Honey Mustard.
You can have Peas w/ Honey Mustard using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peas w/ Honey Mustard
- You need 1 lb of frozen peas; de-thawed.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey mustard.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic; creamed.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Peas w/ Honey Mustard instructions
- Melt butter in a large saute pan. Add garlic and peas. Toss. Add dried spices. Sweat until garlic is fragrant..
- Add honey mustard. Toss. Simmer for a few minutes until peas are glazed and creamy..
- Variations; Thyme, oregano, basil, parsley, chives, rosemary, lemon, vinegar, mushrooms, carrots, onions, celery, shallots, rum, green peppercorn.