Hand-tore Spelt Noodle chicken Soup.
You can create Hand-tore Spelt Noodle chicken Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hand-tore Spelt Noodle chicken Soup
- It’s 3/4 cup of organic AP flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of organic spelt flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 16 oz of homemade chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash.
- Prepare 6 of small tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of mushroom.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet Thai basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salted shrimp.
- Prepare of Fish sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of galangal.
- You need 1 Tsp of lemon Grass.
Hand-tore Spelt Noodle chicken Soup Step by step
- Slowly add water into flour mix with salt. Knead the dough until smooth. Wrap it in a plastic bag and rest for at least 30 min..
- Shredded yellow squash into matchsticks. Add a tsp salt to marinate the veggie..
- Heat up the broth and add 16 oz of cold water. Shred chicken meat by hands. Save one cup for each person..
- Once the broth heat up to rolling ball. Roll the dough into a big round flat piece at 1/8 ” thickness. Tear one piece at a time to boiling broth. Add rinsed squash, halved tomatoes. Adjust seasoning with fish sauce and salt. Drizzle a little bit sesame oil..