EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad.
You can have EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 500 grams of orecchiette.
- You need 425 grams of canned tuna, drained.
- It’s 3 of celery sticks, diced.
- It’s 3 of spring onion sprigs,diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice for extra zest (optional).
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad Preparation
- Boil water in a medium size sauce pan, add orecchiette and cook until soft..
- Drain the pasta whilst running cold water through it. Set aside in a medium to large bowl..
- Finely chop spring onion and celery then add to the pasta..
- Combine the mayonnaise to the ingredients..
- Season with salt and pepper and add a splash of lemon juice if you want a more zesty taste..
- Mix well and enjoy! Feel free to refrigerate for 20 minutes if you want it chilled..