Vegan enchiladas. These protein-rich vegan enchiladas are made with lentils and other wholesome ingredients. They are gluten-free, plant-based, nut-free, perfect for lunch or dinner and very tasty. Made with all whole food ingredients, including easy plant "meat", black beans, and vegan cheese sauce.
A delicious homemade Enchilada Sauce smothers a. Easy Enchilada Recipe with Blender Enchilada Sauce, soft tortillas filled w/ Black Beans, Spinach, Lentils. Vegan enchiladas are absolutely flavorsome and so are many other recipes for this zesty Mexican meal. You can cook Vegan enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan enchiladas
- You need 1 tablespoon of avocado (or olive) oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped red onion.
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped red bell pepper.
- You need 2 cups of chopped zucchini.
- You need 2 cups of chopped yellow squash.
- It’s 8 of organic corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Vegan green sauce or salsa.
I've created other enchiladas dishes for every taste. Simple and delicious, these Black Bean Potato Vegan Enchiladas with Avocado Cilantro Sauce are the perfect weeknight dinner! Enchiladas are one of those staple meals I could eat once a week. These vegan enchiladas are stuffed with a meaty chipotle seasoned jackfruit and black bean filling I just polished off two of these vegan jackfruit enchiladas and I gotta tell ya…these are the best dang.
Vegan enchiladas Preparation
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Chop veggies and mix in oil, garlic and seasonings of your choice (I used salt, pepper and Trader Joe’s 21 seasoning salute), then spread veggies out onto a baking sheet..
- Roast veggies for 30-40 minutes (depending on preference), I like my veggies slightly charred.
- Once veggies are roasted remove, set aside and lower oven temp to 350..
- Fill warmed/softened organic corn tortillas with veggie filling and cooked black beans (I like Trader Joe’s canned Cuban black beans)..
- Top enchiladas with green sauce or salsa of your choice. Good Foods Avocado salsa works perfect.
- Bake enchiladas for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve enchiladas with brown rice or desired starch and enjoy.
These vegan enchiladas with black beans and bell peppers are super delicious and satisfying! Pour the rest of the sauce over the enchiladas. Sprinkle with olives and green onions. A healthy vegan enchilada casserole that is perfect for parties, weeknight dinners and even meal prep for the week. This recipe is easy to make, free of oil & gluten, and just so dang good!