Warm Pasta Salad.
You can create Warm Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Warm Pasta Salad
- You need 200 g of Farfalle.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of LG tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 10 of green beans (cut on a diagonal).
- It’s 1/2 C. of peas and carrots.
- It’s 1/2 c. of sweet kernel corn.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes and cilantro (fresh or dried)(optional).
Warm Pasta Salad Step by step
- Boil pasta (any short cut pasta will do) 2 minutes shy of cooking time listed on package. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking any more. Shake out excess water and set aside..
- I'm in a large frying pan, on medium heat, pour oil, add onions. Once cooked add garlic, peas, carrots, green beans and tomatoes. Let cook for 2 minutes..
- Add ketchup (if too acidic, add 1/2 tsp sugar). Mix well; add pasta, salt, pepper (red pepper flakes and cilantro)..
- Turn off heat and mix until all the pasta is evenly covered in sauce..