Simple Seafood Rice.
You can cook Simple Seafood Rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Seafood Rice
- You need 1 of -lbs whole shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lbs of lobster tail.
- You need 3 of cup.
- You need of parboiled rice.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion diced.
- You need 1/4 of Red pepper diced.
- It’s 2 of – cloves garlic diced.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf-optional.
- Prepare Pinch of food coloring.
- You need to taste of Salt& pepper.
- It’s of Tsp-olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of – cup cooking wine/white -or 1- cup beer/ optional.
- It’s Dash of tomato sauce.
- You need 3 of – cup water for rice.
Simple Seafood Rice step by step
- Dice onion, red pepper, garlic. Place knife across lobster tail sideways and press firmly to split tails in half.
- Devein shrimp by slicing tail crosswise, open and remove digestive vein, rinse. Do not remove shell or head. Sauté vegetables in the olive oil.
- Add tomato sauce, seafood,salt, pepper and let simmer for 2 min, then add rice, wine, and food coloring, stir well, cover and let cook for 20 to 25 min. Uncover, stir and serve. Enjoy.