Italian Pasta Salad.
You can have Italian Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box of multi-color pasta.
- It’s 1 bottle of Kraft zesty Italian salad dressing.
- You need of Salt/ pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of small can sliced black olives.
- It’s 1 package of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, minced.
- You need 1 of English cucumber cubed.
- Prepare of Any cheese cubed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Cherry tomatoes, halves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 pkg of thick sliced Ham, cut into small cubes.
Italian Pasta Salad Step by step
- Boil pasta until tender. Rinse with cold water. Be sure to do this, or your cheese will melt..
- Drain off all water and add all ingredients to pasta. Pour over dressing and mix.
- After you have mixed all ingredients, sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Stir again and keep in fridge until ready. Stir again right before serving.