Golden ramen potatoes and peas.
You can have Golden ramen potatoes and peas using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Golden ramen potatoes and peas
- You need 3 oz of ramen noodles.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 15 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes, canned.
- You need 15 1/2 oz of diced potatoes, canned.
- You need 15 1/2 oz of chickpeas, canned.
- Prepare 15 1/2 oz of black eyed peas, canned.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried sweet basil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan romano cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/2 large of onion diced finely.
Golden ramen potatoes and peas instructions
- In a pan heat oil add drained potatoes pepper garlic stirring occasionally coating all the potatoes cook 5 minutes.
- Add peas ,onions, cook 3 minutes add turmeric.
- Add ramen broken up I did not use flavor pack.
- Add tomatoes and water add salt stirring constantly to get ramen separated and into liquids.
- Let cook till ramen is all softened most or all your liquids will be gone flavoring your ramen.
- Add basil and cheese stir in well serve , hope you enjoy.