You can create Squash Parmesan using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Squash Parmesan
- It’s 1/2 pound of yellow squash.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need As needed of kosher salt.
- It’s As needed of onion powder.
Squash Parmesan Step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and dry the squash..
- Slice into medallions about 1/4 inch thick or just a bit under that thickness..
- Layer a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Then cover the wax paper with a single layer of the squash medallions..
- Add salt and onion powder to the tops of the squash..
- Now carefully cover each piece of squash with the grated parmesan cheese..
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or till golden brown..
- Serve immediately. I hope you enjoy!!.
- Note : these stuck to the wax paper so you could spray with nonstick lightly or brush with butter..