Mediterranean Pasta Salad. This Mediterranean pasta salad recipe is made with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onions and feta cheese. It's the easy pasta salad is always the hit of the party! Just cook the pasta, make the dressing and.
Perfect for warm days and Mediterranean Pasta Salad. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying. A Pasta Salad made with fresh Mediterranean salad ingredients and drizzled with an incredible Lemon Herb Adding pasta to this salad is not only a delicious vegetarian version, it's a HUGE HIT with. You can have Mediterranean Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper.
- You need 16 oz of feta cheese.
- You need 10 oz of pitted or sliced black olives.
- It’s 12 oz of tricolor rotini pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cherry or grape tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white sugar.
A simple Mediterranean pasta salad loaded with fresh arugula, sun-dried tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts, pine nuts, kalamata olives, basil pesto and so much more! Reviews for: Photos of Mediterranean Pasta Salad. This Mediterranean pasta salad has sweet heirloom cherry tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, mild red onions, salty feta crumbles, briny capers. If executed well, pasta salad-particularly shrimp pasta salad-can be a true star!
Mediterranean Pasta Salad Instructions
- Boil water in a medium sized pan..
- Prep your peppers. Wash them first, then carefully cut the stem out of each one..
- Cut the pepper into halves from top to bottom, and rinse out what you can of the seeds..
- Cut into slices. I personally prefer to cut them in half afterwards, but that is optional..
- Put sliced peppers in a large bowl..
- Slice grape tomatoes into halves and add in with peppers. Add black olives..
- By now, you should be ready to cook your pasta. Once it is done, strain the noodles, rinse with cold water, and add it into the bowl as well..
- In a separate bowl, stir together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, dried basil, onion powder, garlic powder, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add mixture into large bowl..
- Stir in crumbled feta cheese..
- Chill before serving. If you have a balsamic fig glaze, you should try drizzling some on top of the serving for an additional sweetness!.
But, let's face it Good news is, finding your way to a good pasta salad is possible! A simple Mediterranean Pasta Salad that's perfect for quick lunches, picnics, BBQ's, backyard get-togethers, and easy dinners. I love making pasta salads during the spring and summer months. These Mediterranean Pasta Salad Bowls are fresh, healthy and delicious! They're made with whole What You'll Need For This Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe.