5 Star Mac n Cheese.
You can cook 5 Star Mac n Cheese using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5 Star Mac n Cheese
- You need 1 of lump crab or lobster meat.
- It’s 1 bag of of tail offshrimp (50-60 count).
- It’s 1 of 16oz box elbow macaroni.
- It’s 1 of grated parmesan and asiago cheeses.
- Prepare 1 bag of of shredded Sargento 6 blend Italian cheese.
- Prepare 1 small of block of Velveeta.
- Prepare 1 of 8-10 bacon strips.
- You need 1 stick of of butter.
- You need 1 of onion powder (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of seasoned salt (to taste).
- It’s 1 quart of 2% milk.
5 Star Mac n Cheese step by step
- unthaw, rinse, and drain shrimp. set aside.
- cut up Velveeta into cubes. set aside.
- fry bacon strips til crisp. place on paper towel and pat off excess oil. crumble up strips..
- boil pasta al dente` stirring occasionally and drain. return pasta to the pot and add butter, seasonings, Velveeta, and 3/4 of the milk. stir until melted and creamy. turn oven on high broil..
- add in all the meats and parmesan and asiago cheeses and remaining milk…stir until well blended.
- pour into baking dish and top with Sargento cheese. place in oven until top cheese is melted and bubbling…approximately 3-4 mins (keep watch!).
- remove from oven…serve with salad and bread of choice. Enjoy!.