Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies.
You can have Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies
- Prepare 1 of Your favorite gingerbread cut-out cookie recipe..
- It’s 1 of Frosting either your favorite recipe, or store bought. In the colors White, Green, Black and Red(optional).
- You need 1 of Red Sprinkles/Jimmies (just a few).
- Prepare 1 of Red M&M's for nose.
Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies instructions
- Make your cookies as directed on the recipe. When done let fully cool..
- Place frosting in a cake decorating bag and use a round tip for the reindeer, face, and antlers. Using a little of the white frosting as "glue to place the M&M for the nose..
- Then using a leaf tip..(I use #67)..pipe on the leaves. (If you don't have a leaf tip you can always cut a very small upside down v shape in a corner of a plastic Ziploc bag).
- Then place 2 jimmies for the holly on the leaves. IF this is too hard then use the red frosting instead and do 3 small dots to represent berries. (I have done this both ways.).
- Be creative with the faces and have fun! 🙂 When the frosting hardens then you can Store them in a air tight container. Enjoy..