“Low carb” pasta salad. This low carb pasta is free of dairy, grains, soy, and gluten, and is as buttery and silky as it is healthy. Keto Pasta Salad How to Replace Pasta for Greek Salad. A traditional Greek salad has tomatoes, red onions, kalamata olives, and seasoning.
Its filled with yummy veggies, pepperoni, and mozzarella. It's creamy, salty, crunchy, and delicious! They are the perfect light, low carb pasta replacement. You can create “Low carb” pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of “Low carb” pasta salad
- You need 1 lb of (or 13 oz) dream fields pasta (any shape-I used spaghetti) cooked aldente.
- Prepare 1 of small pack of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives cut in Half.
- You need 1/3 of small bag baby carrots diced.
- You need 1 of small cucumbers diced (optional).
- You need 1 block of white cheese. (Extra sharp white cheddar is what I used).
- You need 1/2 bottle of Kens Italian dressing.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Herbs to taste- I used oregano and parsley with some scallions chopped.
Usually we think of them for warm dishes, but did you know that a cold spiralized zucchini noodle It turns out, the same applies for a low carb zucchini noodle pasta salad. Making a spiralized zucchini salad is somehow way more delicious than. When you're eating low carb, pasta is one of those things you'll inevitably miss. Why not try a cheeseburger salad instead for dinner tonight.
“Low carb” pasta salad Step by step
- Boil pasta to instructions (try to undercook by 1 min to make aldente) place in cold water immediately after boiled.
- Chop rest of ingredients and place in large bowl.
- Add pasta once cooked and add cheeses and dressing. Mix well and store in fridge an hour or two before serving..
It's an easy low carb meal idea that takes little time to prepare. I've seen a lot of recipes for keto Big Mac salad. It's packed with delicious southwest flavors! This low-carb beef taco salad recipe really hit the spot for me. It's been ages since I've had a taco salad with ground beef.