Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad. Try mini wheels with simple and refined sauces and in pasta salads. Iron and B Vitamin enriched pasta that is suitable for people with allergens and diet restrictions; Kosher certified. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil.
This tasty version features a mayonnaise and picante dressing. Mini Wheels pasta are a miniature version of the beloved wagon wheel pasta shape called rotelle in Italian. They're always a 'kid favorite' and will surely bring you back to fun summer days when al dente pasta was the highlight of the afternoon. You can cook Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of package mini wagon wheel pasta (or any other pasta shape you have).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded carrots (raw).
- It’s 2/4 cups of sweet pickle relish (plus just a little extra).
- It’s 3 teaspoons of onion salt.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2/4 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of white vinegar.
Barilla® Mini Wheels is made with non-GMO ingredients. Try this Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad recipe, or contribute your own. To make dressing, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic and lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper. To make salad, cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad Instructions
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot, add salt to water……
- Cook wagon wheels pasta until al dente, drain and rinse in cold water, drain well….
- Put drained wagon wheels back into pot……
- Add to pot : carrots, pickle relish,onion salt, mayonnaise,sour cream, milk, black pepper and vinegar, mix all well……
- If needed, add just a little bit extra milk before serving, stirring well….. ?.
- Chill for several hours or overnight, stir thoroughly,serve and enjoy ?!!.
Mini Turkey Meatballs with Wagon Wheel Pasta. Put a twist on classic spaghetti and meatballs with this to-die-for dish. Turkey meatballs and fun wagon wheel pasta sprinkled with fresh Parmesan cheese is the perfect combination for any pasta lover. uncooked wagon wheel pasta, fresh whole-wheat breadcrumbs, low-fat milk, lean ground turkey, chopped fresh parsley, chopped fresh basil, olive oil, divided, dried oregano, ground fennel seed, crushed, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, garlic cloves, minced, water, organic pasta sauce. I love making big salads in the summertime that are easy to pack up to take to the pool, a picnic, or outdoor concert. Today's recipe revolves around my favorite pasta shape: the wagon wheel. (Please sing this whole post to the tune of the song!) When I was in high.