Italian spaghetti pasta salad. Just like dust bunnies and crumbs dropped and forgotten (or ignored?) in the corners of the kitchen, there's always a few in the room. This spaghetti salad has two main components: the cold pasta salad itself and the homemade Italian dressing it's coated in. This a a spaghetti salad recipe with Italian dressing, and other fresh garden ingredients.
Spaghetti, bacon, celery, onion, bell pepper, olives and tomatoes tossed with salad seasoning, Italian dressing and Parmesan and served cold. This Italian Spaghetti Pasta Salad Recipe has all the flavors of Italy in one bowl. It's the perfect pasta salad packed with flavor! You can create Italian spaghetti pasta salad using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian spaghetti pasta salad
- You need 1 lbs of box spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 of cucumbers cut.
- It’s half of Grape or cherry tomatoes cut in.
- Prepare of Small can of black olives drained.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper cut in bite size pieces.
- It’s Half of a red onion cut in small pieces.
- You need 1 bag of mini pepperoni optional or can the the regular size pepperoni in half, that’s what I do.
- It’s of Dressing.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need of I like to use store Italian dressing to save time.
Get ready for the best homemade pasta salad recipe! Our Italian spaghetti salad recipe (sometimes called California spaghetti salad or just spaghetti pasta salad) is full of delicious flavor! I swear, there's something satisfying about being able to twirl spaghetti noodles around your fork. It just beats spearing rotini or bowtie pasta, doesn't it?
Italian spaghetti pasta salad Instructions
- Cook box of spaghetti, drain, Cool off pasta by running cold water over it when still in colander. put cooked spaghetti in a big bowl,chill in refrigerator for 15-20 mins..
- Add the cut veggies to the chilled cooked spaghetti and mix well..
- Make dressing or can skip this step and use Italian dressing. Add all dressing ingredients to a bowl, add wet ingredients and mix well..
- Add dressing to spaghetti mixture, and the pepperoni mix well.
- Chill in the fridge for four hours or over night. (this is good just chilled at 2 hrs).
- Add some parmesan cheese right before serving and some black pepper. mix up before serving.Enjoy ?.
- Notes- I didn’t have all the veggies on hand so I used what I had, and I add some salami, I left out Black olives because Iam not a big fan of them… use what you have, peppers, would be good in this.(This would be a good dish to make if you have a lot of veggies or leftover veggies from other recipe / veggies that need to be used before they go bad.) you can put anything in this really make it our own love to see photos of what you come up with..
- Link to the video that I got my inspiration from for this awesome recipe. https://youtu.be/1eS_UBr-68g.
This cold spaghetti pasta salad is a cookout classic that packs enough flavor to be a main dish or side dish. With tender pasta, fresh veggies, and flavored with a combination of parmesan cheese, salad supreme seasoning, and Italian salad dressing, it's guaranteed to be a crowd-favorite. Italian pasta salad is made with fresh vegetables, cheese, salami, and a vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an perfect dish for This Italian Pasta Salad recipe is a really fun twist on a classic pasta salad because it's loaded with so many goodies. It travels well and goes with pretty. Italian Spaghetti Salad is made with spaghetti, fresh summer veggies, salami and tossed in a homemade zesty Italian Spaghetti Salad.