Greek pasta salad. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pasta Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. This pasta dish has all the refreshing flavors of a classic Greek salad with tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese. Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta!
Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing for the perfect make ahead side dish. We often add grilled chicken to make it a complete meal. You can make Greek pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek pasta salad
- You need box of Classic pasta salad include seasoning mix.
- It’s Cup of fresh spinach chopped.
- Prepare Cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare Box of frozen mix vegetables.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of slice black Pitt olives.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of Greek dressing.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- It’s 8 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese. Perfect for summer parties or potlucks! A pasta salad with Greek-inspired flavors is bright and colorful, thanks to colored rotini pasta, black olives, red tomatoes, and green cucumber. A fresh vinaigrette dressing and feta cheese add their finishing touches.
Greek pasta salad Instructions
- Heat water to boiling add salt and oil cook pasta for 7 minutes stirring occasionally uncovered after 7 minutes add the vegetable bag and cook for 3 minutes only.
- Drain completely in separate bowl combine the seasoning mix with Greek dressing or any kind of Dressing like Italian add the pasta and vegetables to it and mix well add the other ingredients and refrigerate enjoy cold yummy.
A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors. Greek Pasta Salad is loaded with tomatoes, cucumbers, Kalamata olives, red onion, green pepper, and plenty of feta cheese. A delicious and bright Greek-inspired vinaigrette coats this salad. Pair this delicious pasta salad with some marinated and grilled Greek chicken or Greek meatballs. And if you're looking for a healthier alternative to pasta, be sure to try this Greek quinoa salad next.