You can make Rustic Squash using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rustic Squash
- You need 3/4 pound of yellow squash.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 4 ounces of bacon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Rustic Squash Step by step
- Slice the onion thinly.
- Slice the bacon and render the fat. When the fat is rendered, add the onion slices. Cut the squash like French fries. Add the squash to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 7 minutes..
- Add the paprika. Sauté for 7 minutes more..
- It's done. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
- Thank you Misti Cleveland for letting me know I forgot the smoked paprika in the ingredients list your awesome!!!!!! ?.