Layered Pasta Salad.
You can make Layered Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Layered Pasta Salad
- Prepare 3 cups of pasta shells, cooked and drained.
- You need 1 of large red onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 (10 ounce) of pkg frozen peas thawed, drained.
- It’s 6 ounces of deli style smoked ham chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of bottled ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese (I used mild cheddar).
- You need 1 cup of grape tomatoes halved.
Layered Pasta Salad Preparation
- Layer first four ingredients in 3 qt bowl..
- Mix mayonnaise and ranch dressing til blended; spread over salad, sealing to edges. Top with cheese and tomatoes..
- Refrigerate several hours. Toss gently before serving..