Summertime Pasta Salad. Healthy pasta salad featuring bold summer flavors, including tomatoes, corn and black beans tossed in fresh pesto! Summertime Tuna Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Nothing says summer quite like a cool pasta salad with loads of vegetables!
Call me old-fashioned but I just love a good old pasta salad. Here is a refreshing summer pasta salad. It has no mayo and is not "heavy" in the least bit. You can have Summertime Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summertime Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- Prepare 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
So good on a hot day. Colorful and quickly assembled, this make-ahead summertime salad goes well with grilled meats or poultry. Pasta Salad With Asparagus – Snow Peas And Avocado. The Summertime Pasta Salad recipe is one of the quality recipes that comes from the DVO Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Summertime Pasta Salad Preparation
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy ?!.
Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again. Course/Dish: Vegetables Pasta Sides Pasta Salads. Summertime dinners are about easy recipes that incorporate fresh ingredients at their peak flavor. While pasta cooks, remove seeds from tomatoes and dice; peel and grate carrot; quarter the squash and zucchini lengthwise, then slice; chop. Cut-up veggies add color and crunch to this cool and creamy tuna and pasta salad.