Mom's Tuna Macaroni Salad.
You can cook Mom's Tuna Macaroni Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Tuna Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 1 packages of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna.
- Prepare 3 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pickle relish.
- Prepare of salt and pepper (approximately 1 tsp each).
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
Mom's Tuna Macaroni Salad Step by step
- Cook macaroni according to packag, drain.
- In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients.
- Add macaroni to bowl and top with sliced eggs..
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Chill for 1 hour.