Pasta Crab Salad.
You can create Pasta Crab Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Crab Salad
- You need 3 of celery stalks, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, diced.
- You need 6 of baby dill pickles, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of black olives, sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbs. of pickle juice.
- It’s 2 tsp. of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare dash of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Nature's Seasons seasoning blend.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of dill weed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of onion powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1 package of imitation crab meat shredded.
- You need 10 oz. of rotini pasta, cooked according to package directions.
Pasta Crab Salad Preparation
- Pasta, cook according to package directions, and let it cool..
- Meanwhile prepare vegetables, and crab meat place in a large bowl.
- For sauce, in small bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, pickle juice, lemon juice, and seasonings.
- Place pasta with vegetables, and crab meat add sauce mixture stir all together.
- Chill for a few hours or over night. Serve and enjoy!.