Cajun Macaroni Salad.
You can make Cajun Macaroni Salad using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Macaroni Salad
- You need 1 lb. of Elbow Macaroni, cooked.
- You need 4-5 of Hard-boiled Eggs, diced.
- You need 2 of -cans White Tuna,.
- It’s 3 of -slices Bacon, crumbled.
- You need 1-2 of Tomatoes, cut into wedges.
- You need 1 of -can (28 oz) Sliced Peaches, drained.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of Green Onions, diced.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of Celery, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Frenches Yellow Mustard.
- You need 1 Tsp. of Hot Sauce, (opt.).
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Lemon or Lime juice.
- You need 1 Tsp. of Cajun Seasoning, (I use slap-ya-mama).
- You need 1/2 Tsp. of Sweet Paprika, (Hungarian).
- It’s 1/4 Tsp. of McCormick Smokehouse Black Pepper.
- You need Pinch of salt to taste.
- It’s Leaves of Lettuce.
Cajun Macaroni Salad Step by step
- Prepare Macaroni according to Package directions. Drain, and cool..
- Boil Eggs, about 14 minutes no more, Let cool in cold water for about 3 minutes; then crack and peel eggs; dice up in a small bowl and let cool completely..
- Fry up bacon strips, set on paper towel for 2 minutes then crumble them up into a small bowl; set aside..
- Cut and dice up Onions and Celery into a bowl; set aside..
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, Lemon or Lime juice, and if you want! the hot sauce, cajun seasoning, Black pepper, paparika, and a pinch of salt. Mix well, set aside..
- Mix Everything together; accept tomatoes, peaches, and crumbled bacon..
- Building the salad: First, lay lettuce leaf or leaves if you want more on a plate or soup bowl. Secondly, put 1 to 11/2 cup of the cajun macaroni salad on top of the lettuce leaf. Thirdly, slide both tomatoe wedges and peach wedges slightly under the macaroni salad. Lastly, garnish with crumbled bacon and a mint leaf. Serve and Enjoy!.