Macaroni Salad. This is a classic, tasty, easy macaroni salad recipe! Made with classic ingredient staples including celery, red pepper, and onion and coated in a simple creamy mayo-based dressing. Macaroni Salad is the classic popular summer side dish we all grew up eating.
This dish pairs well with almost anything. Like many of my favorite classics, I found the base of this recipe in a recipe collection of one of my grandmother's. This recipe is list is short but fresh and full of flavor. You can have Macaroni Salad using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Salad
- You need 4 cups of uncooked macaroni.
- You need 6 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 14 oz of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s 6 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 5 handfuls of matchstick carrots.
- Prepare of dressing.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper Plus to taste.
This quick and easy macaroni salad with hard boiled egg, roasted red bell pepper, onion, mayonnaise, and paprika gives new life to your standard issue picnic macaroni salad! Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is one of my biggest guilty pleasures. This creamy Macaroni Salad Recipe is made with short cut macaroni, bell peppers, celery, onion, hard-boiled eggs, and peas. The Greek yogurt dressing gives it an undetectably healthy spin with.
Macaroni Salad Instructions
- Boil water then add pasta and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Rinse pasta with cold water.
- Put in a large bowl or if you have kid helpers a big stockpot for easier stirring.
- Dice your celery, onions and add to macaroni.
- Deseed bell pepper and dice then add to macaroni.
- Dice boiled eggs, add to macaroni.
- Add peas still frozen to macaroni.
- Stir gently.
- Add carrots, i did just enough to color accent.
- Gently stir.
- In a small bowl, add dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Fold into macaroni mixture.
- Chill 4 hours and serve.
Macaroni salad is a great dish to prep out ahead of time. To keep the macaroni from absorbing all of the dressing we recommend not tossing everything together until about an hour or so before. Making Hawaiian Macaroni Salad for a gigantic beach luau? Click and slide the number next to Hawaiian Macaroni Salad showed up on the plate a little later, when food trucks and roadside stands.. Macaroni Salad, Mexican Macaroni Salad, Classic Macaroni Salad With Real Mayonnaise.