Tuna Pasta Dill Salad. This flavorful pasta salad features white tuna, chopped red onion, red bell pepper, garlic, and sliced grape tomatoes. The fresh dill and lemon juice add a bit of brightness to the creamy dressing, making this pasta salad perfect for an everyday lunch, or as a side dish at your next cookout. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal.
It has carbs from the pasta, protein from the tuna, and. This creamy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe is tangy, crunchy, oniony and delightful! Perfect for a healthy lunch, light dinner or snack to store in the fridge. You can create Tuna Pasta Dill Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Dill Salad
- You need 1-16 ounce of box pasta (any shape you like).
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s 5 teaspoons of dried dill weed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2-5 ounce of can tuna fish in water (drain water).
Is it strange that I crave savory things like cold dill pickles and tuna? I know I'm not pregnant anymore, but I am starving and thirsty all the live long day. Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad is one of our favorite versions of classic tuna salad! When you add in a handful of veggies and some pasta, this This pasta salad uses sweet pickle relish in the dressing but of course you swap it with chopped dill pickles (but you may want to add a pinch of sugar to the.
Tuna Pasta Dill Salad Preparation
- Cook pasta to desired doneness, drain and rinse with cold water……
- Combine in a bowl : mayonnaise, yogurt, dill weed, milk, black pepper and tuna fish, mix well……
- Mix pasta with mayonnaise mixture until pasta is completely coated……
- Chill for several hours, serve and enjoy ?!.
Tuna Dill Pasta Salad This creamy Tuna Dill Pasta Salad is tangy, crunchy, and yummy! Perfect for a healthy lunch, light dinner or snack to store in the. Mustard and dill really add wonderful flair to the flavor of this simple salad. Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy!