Shrimp Alfredo with Peas.
You can cook Shrimp Alfredo with Peas using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo with Peas
- Prepare 5 oz of dried linguine.
- You need 3/4 lb of raw shrimp, deveined and peeled.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 6 oz of frozen peas.
Shrimp Alfredo with Peas step by step
- Start cooking pasta according to directions on box..
- Cook shrimp and garlic in oil..
- Remove shrimp from pan leaving as much garlic add possible..
- Turn heat to medium and add butter and heavy cream. Cook a few minutes until reduced slightly..
- Add in parmesan cheese and peas..
- Once peas heated, toss in cooked and drained linguine and shrimp. Serve with parmesan cheese on top if desired..