Shrimp pasta salad. Shrimp Pasta Salad is the perfect dish to take to a potluck or party! It comes together within just minutes and it's incredibly delicious! The fresh lemon juice adds a little zip to the dressing while the dill.
Shrimp Pasta Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Learn how to make a Shrimp & Pasta Shells Salad! I hope you enjoy this easy Shrimp & Pasta Shells Salad recipe! You can cook Shrimp pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp pasta salad
- You need 3 cup of Medium pasta shells.
- You need 8 oz of Cooked, shelled shrimp.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped celery.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Chopped fresh dill weed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dijon-style mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of Honey.
This Shrimp Pasta Salad is the perfect easy weeknight dinner or fast side to bring to a barbecue or picnic! It comes together with easy to find ingredients and the most delicious sauce! This quick and easy pasta salad recipe is sure to be a hit at your next party. Steaming the shrimp in beer makes them pretty tasty.
Shrimp pasta salad Instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
- In a salad bowl mix shrimp, celery, onion, and dill weed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For dressing, in small bowl combine yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and honey. Mix until smooth.
- Add cooked pasta to shrimp mixture. Add dressing; toss to coat. Refridgerate at least 1 hour before serving.
This Shrimp Cobb Salad is LOADED with juicy cajun shrimp and all the best flavors of summer. Everyone who tries it loves it. This chopped salad with shrimp always disappears fast, so if you're. Salad shrimp is one of my favorites. I have been searching for a good shrimp pasta salad.