Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad!. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out. In my opinion, it's a perfectly balanced meal.
Keep your tuna pasta salad in a sealed container so it doesn't absorb the flavors of the other things in the refrigerator. This creamy salad combines pasta & tuna to create the perfect light lunch or side to supper! With the addition of pickles, cheese, and peas it is sure to be a hit! You can cook Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad!
- It’s 1 of Tuna.
- You need 1 of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonaise.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 of Good quality balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Parmasan (if you like).
Hey there Dreamers, I hope you've all been doing well. There will be a couple of changes on my end, but they're all good changes. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and This tuna pasta salad is a classic! It easy, fast, and I usually have all the ingredients that I need to How to make Tuna Pasta Salad: Cook your pasta according to package instructions, then drain them.
Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad! Preparation
- Prepare tuna, mayo and sweetcorn mixture and add black pepper to flavour..
- Cut up bell pepper into chunks and add into tuna mixture.
- Boil desired amount of chosen pasta..
- Once boiled swill with cold water and drain..
- Mix tuna mixture with pasta in large bowl..
- Serve with parmasan cheese if desired..
- Tip : drissle balsamic for a more dynamic taste.
Easy to make using Dukes mayonnaise, relish, tuna, veggies and eggs. Tuna macaroni salad holds a special place in my heart. It reminds me of big summertime cookouts and family reunions in Elberton. This recipe for tuna pasta salad is easy to make and is perfect for potlucks and barbecues, or just a protein packed lunch! This tuna pasta salad is a classic recipe that's been around for many years.