You can make Peppered Squash using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peppered Squash
- It’s 1 of medium onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 pound of yellow squash sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Peppered Squash Preparation
- Heat the oil and add the pepper let it fry till you smell the pepper frying..
- While slicing the squash a saved some of the seeds while slicing to plant one day..
- Add the sliced squash and sliced onions..
- Add the spices..
- Sauté for 30-40 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.