Bacon Ranch pasta salad.
You can create Bacon Ranch pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Ranch pasta salad
- It’s of salad dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of Salad.
- You need 1 packages of elbow macaroni (8oz).
- You need 1 medium of onion diced.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of bacon bits.
Bacon Ranch pasta salad Instructions
- boil elbow macaroni until desired tenderness. drain. rinse..
- In a mixing bowl, mix mayonaise, ranch dressing, and balsamic vinegar. salt and pepper to taste. (you can adjust the ratio of mayo to ranch for your liking.).
- In a separate bowl mix the dressing with the macaroni until well coated..
- Add onion, bacon bits, and shredded cheese to pasta. refrigerate at least an hour..